Follow Us:
(289) 290-3322


Managing a partnership gives you support you need to run your business, we are here to help you manage for financial liability

Although a partnership is not a taxable entity, it must compute and characterize the amount of income that passes through it to be reported on its partners’ returns. Often, a partnership is required to files its own tax form, called a T5013. This ultimately requires a clear understanding of the financial reporting and tax requirements for each partner.  Having a professional tax accountant managing your financial reporting and taxes will give you the confidence that you are receiving the right level of tax advice.

Personal Tax Questionnaire

The following excell files may also help you get the most of your tax situation: Medical expenses worksheet, Use of Own Automobile worksheet, Use of Home Office worksheet, Rental Property worksheet, Large Ticket Items worksheet and Self Employed worksheet.